Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Prediction
When is Arsenal most likely to score a goal? Arsenal has a very good chance of scoring the game’s opening goal within the first 30 minutes.
When is Nottingham Forest most likely to score a goal? Nottingham is unlikely to score in the match but if there are more shots on the Goal early in the match we expect Nottingham to score near halftime.
Who is most likely to score for Arsenal?Bukayo Shaka is Likely to score considering his high shooting accuracy in the last five matches which is the highest for Arsenal.
Who is likely to win the match?Arsenal: 2, Nottingham: 0
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
At Emirates Stadium, Arsenal will host Nottingham Forest on October 30, 2022. Nottingham Forest is currently at the bottom of the standings, whereas Arsenal is currently in the first position.
On the previous matchday, both teams had contrasting fortunes. Nottingham recently upset Liverpool, with a goal from Saw Awoniyi in the second half giving the Trees the victory. On the other side, Inspired Southampton managed to hold Arsenal to a 1-1 draw.
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Goal Analysis
- Arsenal has been successful at home, winning all its home matches. The overall home aggregate is 14-7 (5 Games). Gunners have been decent away from the Emirates with an aggregate of 11-4 (6 Games)
- In the case of Arsenal, the average first goal whether at home or away has come between the 20th and 30th minute with 65% of the first goals coming in the first 30 minutes.
- Nottingham Forest has traveled poorly this season losing all of its away games with a goal aggregate of 1-12 (Last 5 Games). At home games too, Nottingham has been Poor with just one win in its last five matches with an aggregate of 6-9. The win was significant though as it came against Liverpool.
- Nottingham has defended hard early in away games and on average has conceded the first goal at halftime. A more aggressive approach at home has actually served Nottingham well with fewer goals conceded and more goals scored.
- It is unclear what approach Nottingham will take tomorrow. However, Arsenal is highly likely to score in the first 30 minutes of the match. An aggressive Nottingham could score may also score in the first half but the odds are quite low.
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Form (Last 5 Premier League Matches)
In the last five home matches in the Premier League, Arsenal has:
- Scored 2.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.4 goals per match.
- Scored in each game.
- No Clean sheet.
In the last five away matches in Premier League, Nottingham Forest has:
- Scored only one goal or 0.20 goals per match.
- Conceded 2.4 goals per match.
- Failed to score four times.
- One Clean sheet.
- For Arsenal, Gabriel Martinelli, Gabriel Jesus, and Bukayo Saka have scored a total of 13 goals, averaging almost 1.50 goals per game. When it comes to shooting precision, Jesus beats Martinelli and Saka.
Last Five Matches: Performance
- With three goals in the last five games, two of which came against the Reds, Bukayo Saka has emerged as the most dangerous player. His shooting accuracy over the past five games is 10% higher than his Premier League average.
- Jesus’s goal-scoring form has Slightly dipped in the last Five Matches with 2 goals, 0.10 goals lower to his Premier League Average.
- The few goal scorers for Nottingham Forest so far this season are Brennan Johnson and Taiwo Awoniyi. The only silver lining in the miserable campaign so far is the five goals they have scored together.
Last Five Matches: Performance
- Awoniyi and Dennis are the only goal-scorers for Nottingham forest in the last five matches.
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- William Saliba and Jesus have scored 8 cards this season. Both Combined together average 1 card per match.
- This season, Steve Cook has played in eight games for Nottingham and has been issued four cards, or 0.50 cards per game.
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Defence Statistics
- This year, Arsenal has played well defensively, giving up fewer shots than the average Premier League team and performing above average on all defensive metrics.
- Nottingham Forest’s defence is below Par in defensive Metrics like Shots on target and Save Percentage and Concedes more goals than the Average Premier League side.
Arsenal: Some Key Defenders
- A dependable cornerstone of the Gunners’ defence is Gabriel Magalhaes. Magalhaes has been successful in ground duels 78% of the time this season, clearing the ball an average of 3.3 times per game. Also, he scored one goal.
- Another important defender is William Saliba, who has maintained 3.1 clearances per game on average and a 75% dribbling success rate this season.
Nottingham: Some Key Defenders
- Neco Williams has regularly averaged 3.8 tackles per game during the current EPL season. He won 53% of the Aerial duels
- With an average of 2.7 clearances per game and a 69% success rate in aerial duels this season, Joe Worrall has also had a respectable influence.
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Stats
Head-to-Head H2H Summary
Matches: 101 | Arsenal: 51 | Draw: 22 | Nottingham Forest: 28
Recent 5 Meetings: Arsenal: 3 | Draw: | Nottingham Forest: 2
Last Meeting: the game ended in a 1-0 Victory for Arsenal.
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last five matches against Nottingham Forest, Arsenal has:
- Scored 2.4 goals per match.
- Three Clean sheets.
- Failed to score once.
In the last five matches against Arsenal, Nottingham Forest has:
- Scored 0.6 goals per match.
- Failed to score thrice.
- One Clean sheet.
Did you Know?
- Arsenal has conceded only three goals in the last 10 matches against Nottingham Forest at Emirates Stadium.
Some Important Numbers
- More goals are given up by Nottingham Forest than any other Premier League team every other game.
- Arsenal Numbers testify their Premier League Rankings. they have conceded 0.50 goals fewer than the Premier League average and scored one more goal.
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Odds
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Team News
Oleksandr Zinchenko is expected to miss out against Nottingham Forest this weekend. Gabriel Martinelli’s participation in the forthcoming Premier League match is less certain, though. Emile Smith Rowe and Mohamed Elneny are still being left out.
Harry Toffolo of Nottingham Forest was unable to participate in the game against Liverpool over the weekend, and it is anticipated that he will continue to miss games along with Omar Richards (hairline leg fracture) and Moussa Niakhate (hamstring). Lewis O’Brien was absent from the match on Saturday due to Illness.
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Predicted Lineup
Arsenal: (4-3-3): Ramsdale; White, Saliba, Gabriel, Tomiyasu; Odegaard, Thomas, Xhaka; Saka, Jesus, Martinelli
Nottingham Forest:(4-3-3): Dean Hendersen; Aurier, Cook, Mckenna, Williams; R Yates, R Freuler, Kouyate; Gibbs-White, Awoniyi, Lingard
Arsenal vs Nottingham Forest Predictions Analysis
While Nottingham beat Liverpool at Home, beating Arsenal in an away game is almost improbable. That said, Arsenal tends to concede goals at home and Nottingham has a great chance to score a Goal near half-time, even if it is a low probability. Arsenal will win, probably by scoring 2 or 3 Goals.