Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Prediction.
When is Brighton most likely to score a goal?
Brighton is more likely to score the opening goal within the first 30 minutes of the game
When is Nottingham Forest most likely to score a goal? Nottingham Forest has only scored one away goal this season and has come in the second half.
Who is most likely to score for Brighton? In the last few games, Brighton has failed to score a goal. However, Pascal Grob has the highest Shooting accuracy this season and can score against Nottingham
Who is likely to win the match? Brighton: 2 Nottingham Forest: 0
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
On Matchday 12, Brighton will host Nottingham Forest at Falmer Stadium. At the moment, Brighton is sitting at 8th and Nottingham is sitting at 18th on the Table.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- This season, Brighton has only lost one home game and only allowed three goals in one of the three contests. With 5 goals in one game, 1 in another, and none in the third, the goal-scoring hasn’t been steady. Early in the match or in the final 30 minutes, the majority of the goals have been scored.
- In two of its last four games, Nottingham has scored a goal. None of the games, nevertheless, were won by Nottingham. Speaking of away performances, Nottingham has only scored once in its previous three away games, failing to score against struggling Leicester City, and is just coming off a defeat to Wolves at Molineux.
- In the past three away games, Nottingham has given up 11 goals, 10 of which have come from Leicester and Manchester City.
- We conclude that Brighton is more likely to score the opening goal within the first 30 minutes of the game after combining the aforementioned two data sets and some confirmation from the remaining games played.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five home matches in Premier League, Brighton has:
- Scored 1.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 0.8 goals per match.
- Two Clean sheets.
- Failed to score once.
In the last five away matches in Premier League, Nottingham Forest has:
- Scored only 0.2 goals per match.
- Conceded 3.8 goals per match.
- no clean sheet
- Failed to score four time.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Picks
- Leandro Trossard, Mac Allister and Pascal Grob have scored 12 goals combined this season with a shooting accuracy of 42%. Speaking about the Present form, In the last three matches Brighton has scored three goals and Trossard has scored all of them and notably has come against Liverpool in one match.
- Taiwo Awoniyi and Brennan Johnson are two of Nottingham Forest’s few goal scorers this season. They have scored four goals together, making them the one positive point in the terrible campaign so far.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Mac Allister has received 0.42 cards per game this season, which is Highest a among all Brighton players.
Following Mac Allister is Estupinan, who has received a card twice in five games.
- Steve Cook is the most carded player for Nottingham this season with 4 cards in eight matches at 0.50 cards per match.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Brighton: Brighton has been 12% better defensively than the league average, allowing 10.9 shots per game with a save percentage of 75. led by Veltmann and Webster, who together averaged 5 clearances and a 75% tackle success rate per game.
- The struggles of Nottingham’s defence are evident; Forest gives up three more shots than the league average and has a below-average tackle success rate.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Robert Sanchez form has dipped in the last few matches and his save Percentage has dropped by 8%
- Comparing Dean Henderson to other goalkeepers, his save % is below average. The average save percentage for Forest’s goalie is 61%.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Head-to-Head
Matches: 37 | Brighton: 11 | Draw: 10 | Nottingham Forest: 16
Recent 5 Meetings: Brighton: 3 | Draw: | Nottingham Forest: 2
Last Meeting: the game ended in a 3-0 win for Nottingham Forest.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last five matches against Nottingham Forest, Brighton has:
- Scored 1.6 goals per match.
- Failed to score once
- Won two of the last three games.
In the last five matches against Brighton, Nottingham Forest has:
- Scored 1.6 goals per match.
- Failed to score twice.
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Odds
Brighton vs Nottingham Forest Betting Tips
- Brighton to score in both halves: Yes
- Match Result: Brighton
- Half time Winner: Brighton
Nottingham Forest vs Brighton Prediction: Final Analysis and Prediction
- Statistically speaking, Brighton has scored nearly twice as many goals this season as Nottingham Forest, averaging 1.56 goals per game. Advantage: Brighton
- Despite giving up three goals in the previous two games, Brighton’s defence has been strong, letting only 10.9 shots per game. Nottingham, on the other hand, lets 5 more shots than Brighton does, increasing the likelihood of a goal by 50%. Advantage: Brighton
- Brighton can win this game with a clean sheet after taking into account recent Home and Away stats as well as all aspects of both teams.
Via Crowd Wisdom