Manchester City vs Brighton Prediction.
When is Manchester City most likely to score a goal? At home, Man City has scored the most goals in the first half, with majority of those goals coming from Haaland. We anticipate a goal from Man City before the 35th minute.
When is Brighton most likely to score a goal? It can be Rapid Start to game, Brighton to like sto score in the first 30 minutes
Who is most likely to score for Manchester City?Erling Haaland is expected to score because of his accurate shooting and City’s capacity to create numerous scoring opportunities for him.
Who is likely to win the match? Man City: 2, Brighton: 0
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
On Matchday 13, Manchester City will host Brighton at the Etihad Stadium. At the moment, Manchester City is sitting at 2nd on the Table and Brighton is sitting at 8th on the Table.
Man City vs Brighton Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Speaking about Man City, They are running riot at Home with 24 goals in the last five matches. Conceding one goal for every 4.8 goals scored at home and the aggregate is at 24-5. Speaking about the Time Frame, Man City has scored four out of five time in the First half Particularly before 40 minute with their 8 goals coming in this Time Frame.
- Man City has conceded only twice in the last five Home games, the five goals has been concede against Crystal Palace and Man United. To be Quite Particular, Man City has Conceded three of those in the second half.
- Brighton’s away and Home goal scoring record has dipped under Roberto De Zerbi, Brighton has failed to score in the last three games. However, we speak of record as a whole. Brighton aggregates eight goals scored to seven goals conceded in the last five matches
Man City vs Brighton Prediction: Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five home matches in Premier League, Man City has:
- Scored 4.8 goals per match.
- Conceded 1 goal per match.
- Won all Matches.
- Scored in each game.
- A goal conversion rate of 25% per every shot on Target.
In the last five away matches in Premier League, Brightonhas:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.6 goals per match.
- Lost two matches.
- Failed to score Once
- A goal Conversion rate of 20% per every shot on Target.
- This season, Erling Haaland has been on fire for Man City. Man City’s Striker average 1.91 goals per match with a shooting accuracy of 58%.
- Phil Foden’s shooting accuracy has improved by 17% from last year.
- De Bruyne has been sensational with his passing and has been on the ball with assists every other game.
Style of Goals scored by Both Players:
- Erling haaland’s all goals have come in from Penalty area and the Forward has been able to bury most of the Chances and has an excellent on Shooting Metrics.
- Foden is excellent on dribbling and has scored one goal after dribbling past players.
- This season, Leandro Trossard, Mac Allister, and Pascal Grob have combined for 12 goals with a 42% shooting efficiency. In the last three games, Brighton has scored three goals, all of which have been scored by Trossard. Notably, one of those goals came against Liverpool.
Style of Goals scored by Trio:
- Trossard’s most goals have come in inside Penalty area with 3 goals coming from 10 Shots.
- Pascal grob all goals this Season have come from Inside the box.
Man City vs Brighton Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- For Manchester City this season, Cancelo has averaged 0.25 cards, followed by Rodri, who averages 0.14 cards a game.
- Mac Allister and Webster are the most carded player for Brighton this season.
Man City vs Brighton Prediction: Defence Statistics
- This Premier League season, Man City has conceded just one goal per game, and eight of those goals have come against Newcastle, Crystal Palace, and Manchester United. Aside from those contests, City has not permitted even a single goal to be scored by an opponent. Man City has allowed the fewest shots on goal in the Premier League this season and has had a similarly excellent tackle success percentage.
- Brighton: With 10.9 shots allowed per game and a save rate of 75%, Brighton has performed 12% better defensively than the league average. headed by Veltmann and Webster, who had an average of five clearances and seventy-five percent of their tackles succeed.
Key Players in the Defence for Both the Teams:
- The Citizens rely on Joao Cancelo and Ruben Dias in the defence department. This season, Cancelo has played at 1.3 tackles per game on average, winning 62% of the aerial duels. Dias has continued to maintain a match average of 2.3 clearances. His passing efficiency on the field has been 94%.
- The highly experienced footballer, Joel Veltman leads the defence for the Seagulls. Veltman is playing at an average of 4 clearances per game with a passing accuracy of 78%. Lewis Dunk is another formidable defender who has maintained an average of 5 clearances per match as of now with 71% success in the total duels
Man City vs Brighton Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Despite only giving up one goal per game in the Premier League, Edersen hasn’t been particularly effective. Among the elite Premier League sides, he has the lowest save percentage.
- Robert Sanchez’s performance has deteriorated recently, and his save percentage has decreased by 8%.
Man City vs Brighton Head-to-Head
Matches: 28 | Man City: 18 | Draw: 4| Brighton: 6
Recent 5 Meetings: Man City : 4 | Draw: | Brighton: 1
Last Meeting: the game ended in a 3-0 Victory for City.
Man City vs Brighton Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last five matches against Brighton, Man City has:
- Scored 3 goals per match.
- Three Clean sheet.
- Scored in each game
In the last five matches against Man City, Brighton has:
- Scored 0.8 goals per match
- No clean sheet.
Man City vs Brighton Odds
Man City vs Brighton Team News
- When John Stones injured his hamstring while playing for England during the international break, it was initially thought that he would be out for about few weeks. The defender is still out injured, though.
- While Kalvin Phillips may not play in the World Cup due to a shoulder injury that will keep him out for the foreseeable future.
- Kyle Walker’s chances of rejoining the City team prior to the World Cup are slim given that he recently underwent groin surgery.
- Kaoru Mitoma and Jakob Moder, who each have injuries to their ankles and knees, are out for Brighton, while Levi Colwill has a slight knock and will be evaluated before play.
Manchester City vs Brighton Prediction: Final Score line
- We expect Manchester City to score two goals against Brighton. Robert De Zerbi’s Start has not been so good, especially in attack. Seagulls have failed to score more than one goal per match in the last four matches and it can be a hard work for them against City at Etihad.