Manchester United vs Tottenham Prediction
When is Man United most likely to score a goal?
Man United have been better at goal-scoring in the second half this season. They scored 23.1% of the goals in the time frame of 45-60 minutes.
When is Tottenham most likely to score a goal? Tottenham’s attack looked the most dangerous in the late second half, specifically after the 75th minute.
Who is most likely to score for Man United? Although Cristiano Ronaldo has not looked at his best this season, a player of his stature is always a threat to the opposition.
Who is most likely to score for Tottenham? Harry Kane hardly misses scoring in any match. His terrific form is expected to produce more goals for Tottenham in the upcoming game.
Who is likely to win the match? Man United: 2 Tottenham: 2
All statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
On Wednesday, October 19, Matchday 12’s Tantalising match between Manchester United and Tottenham Hotspur takes place in a Top table contest. Manchester United is currently in fifth place, while Tottenham is in sixth.
Manchester United vs Tottenham Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- Manchester United has prevailed in two of its four home games thus far. At this time, the total number of goals scored at home is 6-4. The Red Devils scored 7 goals in 6 games while playing away. Their 7-6 goal differential in away games.
- In the second half of the home games, primarily between the 45th and the 75th minute, Man United scored the majority of its goals.
- Tottenham has a strong home record this year, having won every game there so far. In games played at home, the Spurs averaged 3 goals and a 15-4 overall record. Tottenham scored 1.4 goals per game in the road games. In road games, there have been 7-6 goals scored overall.
- More over half of the goals were scored by Tottenham in 1st half in away games.
Manchester United vs Tottenham Prediction: Home and Away Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five home matches in Premier League, Man United has:
- Scored 1.6 goals per match.
- Conceded 0.8 goals per match.
- Lost only one match.
- Win Percentage of 60%.
- A shot conversion rate of 28%
In the last five Away matches in Premier League, Tottenham has:
- Scored 2.2 goals per match.
- Conceded 1 goal per match.
- Conceded 3 goals against Arsenal and two against Chelsea.
- Two Clean Sheets.
- Shot Conversion rate of 24% in away games.
Man United vs Tottenham Picks
Man United vs Tottenham Prediction: Forwards Statistics
In terms of goals scored this year, United’s assault is led by Marcus Rashford, Antony, and Bruno Fernandes.
- Marcus Rashford has demonstrated good skills during this EPL season. He has produced two major chances, two assists, and three goals so far.
- Antony has made a major impact since joining the United team. The Brazilian has three goals, scoring 0.52 goals per game on average.
- Bruno Fernandes consistently averages 1.6 critical passes every game. He played with a 69% passing accuracy throughout the opponent’s half.
- For Spurs this season, Harry Kane has averaged 0.89 goals per game with a hooting accuracy of 46.2%.
- Son, who has 3 goals at 0.46 goals per game and a shooting accuracy of 57%, is in second place.
Man United vs Tottenham Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Since Casemiro, Varane, Dalot, and Martinez started playing together, Man United’s defence has improved. Shots allowed per game have decreased from 17.1 to 15.1.
- Tottenham has allowed less than 1.6 goals per match in away game in the Premier League this year. Tottenham has made solid tackles and given below average shots.
Man United vs Tottenham Prediction: Head-to-Head Statistics
Matches: 197 | Man United: 95 | Draw: 49 | Tottenham: 53
Recent 5 Meetings: Man United: 3 | Draw: 1 | Tottenham: 1
Last Meeting: Man United defeated Tottenham with a score of 3-2 in a Premier League fixture on 12 March 2022.
- Anytime Goalscorer: Harry Kane
- Over 2.5 Goals: Yes
- Both Teams to Score: Yes
Man United vs Tottenham Odds
Man United vs Tottenham Team News
After missing Man United’s last game due to injuries, Harry Maguire and Anthony Martial aren’t likely to be available for Wednesday’s match.
Although he was unable to play against Newcastle owing to illness, Christian Eriksen could play against his old team.
Richarlison, a Brazilian, went off against Everton after 52 minutes and will not play for Spurs at Old Trafford.
Dejan Kulusevski is still healing from his hamstring injury, and Lucas Moura may make a comeback while Emerson Royal will miss the third game of his suspension.
Man United (4-2-3-1): de Gea; Dalot, Varane, Martinez, Shaw; Casemiro, Fred; Antony, Fernandes, Sancho; Ronaldo
Tottenham (3-4-2-1): Lloris; Romero, Dier, Davies; Doherty, Hojbjerg, Betancur, Perisic; Richarlison, Son; Kane