Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Prediction.
When is Nottingham Forest most likely to score a goal? Nottingham has been short of Goals in the last few matches but if we Speak about overall Premier League record this season, the Trees have scored most of its goals in the First half.
When is Liverpool most likely to score a goal? This season, 42% of Liverpool’s goals have come after 60 minutes.
Who is most likely to score for Liverpool? Considering Liverpool can make many chances inside the box with Roberto Firmino scoring most of its goals inside the Penalty area, he is likely to score against Nottingham
Who is likely to win the match? Nottingham Forest: 0, Liverpool: 2
Statistical analysis is based on historic performance. Player performance in the match may not necessarily replicate the recent performances.
On Matchday 13, Nottingham will host Liverpool at City Ground. At the moment, Liverpool is sitting at 7th and Nottingham is sitting at 19th on the Table.
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Prediction: Goals Scored and Conceded
- In its last three games, Nottingham has only managed to score once, and that was against struggling Leicester City.
- The Goal Aggregate for Nottingham in its last three games stands at 1:2. Trees has conceded 2 goals and scored one goal in the last three fixture.
- Liverpool has only had one away loss and two draws. In two of the games, Liverpool allowed 2 goals to be scored. Within the first 35 minutes of the game, both of the opening goals were scored.
- Up to this point, Liverpool has three away goals. After the 60th minute, the first goals were scored. In two of the four games, even at home, the opening goal was scored after the 60th minute.
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Prediction: Form (Last 5 EPL Matches)
In the last five home matches in Premier League, Nottingham Forest has:
- Scored 1.2 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.8 goals per match.
- Lost three matches.
- Failed to score once.
- A goal conversion rate of 25% per every shot on Target.
In the last five away matches in Premier League, Liverpool has:
- Scored 1.4 goals per match.
- Conceded 1.6 goals per match.
- Lost two matches.
- Failed to score Once
- A goal Conversion rate of 20% per every shot on Target.
- Brennan Johnson and Taiwo Awoniyi are two of Nottingham Forest’s few goal scorers so far this year. They have combined to score four goals, which is the lone bright spot in the awful campaign thus far. But the Form for both Forwards have not been so good and has Impacted Nottingham Team which has scored just three goals in the last five games.
Style of Goals scored by Both Players:
- Brennan johnson’s all goals have come in from Penalty area and the Forward has been able to bury most of the Chances and has an excellent on Shooting Metrics.
- Awoniyi is excellent on dribbling and has scored one out of the two goals after dribbling past players.
- Luis Diaz, Salah and Roberto Firmino has done the bulk of the scoring for Liverpool this season. The Trio has scored 12 goals out of 19 goals scored by the Reds this season. Speaking about Home and away Form of three players. Luis Diaz has best away goal Percentage.
Style of Goals scored by Trio:
- Firmino’s most goals have come in inside Penalty area with 4 goals coming from 10 Shots.
- Mohammad Salah’s all goals this Season have come from Inside the box.
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Prediction: Yellow Card Statistics
- Steve Cook has received four cards in eight games for Nottingham this season, averaging 0.50 cards per game.
- Following Van Dijk as the Liverpool player with the most cards (0.20 per game) this season are Alexander Arnold, Fabio Carvalho, and Van Dijk.
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Prediction: Defence Statistics
- Because Forest allows three more shots than the league average and has a worse tackle success rate than the league average, it is clear that Nottingham’s defence struggles.
- In the current season, Liverpool has given up goals at a rate of 1.50 per game. Two games that the Reds played to a clean sheet.
Key Players in the Defence for Both the Teams:
- Virgil Van Dijk has been Sensational this season and is coming off a Fabulous Performance against Manchester City. The Dutchman is averaging 3.8 Clearances per match to go with Superb Performance on Interception.
- Trent Alexander Arnold is another Key defender for Liverpool who have been very good on Tackles this season.
- Players like Neco Williams, Joe Worrall, and Steve Cook are the defensive leaders for Nottingham.
- In the current EPL season, Neco Williams has consistently averaged 3.8 tackles per game. Of the ground battles, he prevailed in 53% of them.
- This season, Joe Worrall has also made a respectable impact, averaging 2.7 clearances per game and 69% success in aerial duels.
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Prediction: Goal Keeper Stats
- Dean Henderson’s save percentage is below average when compared to other goalkeepers. The goalie for Forest has a 61% average save rate.
- Allison has been having trouble, as evidenced by the goals he has conceded per game, which in the Premier League this season have averaged 1.5 goals. Only 61% of his shots are saved, which is 7% fewer than it was the previous year.
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Head-to-Head
Matches: 116 | Nottingham Forest: 30 | Draw: 29 | Liverpool: 57
Recent 5 Meetings: Nottingham Forest : 0 | Draw: 2 | Liverpool: 3
Last Meeting: the game ended in a 1-0 Win for Liverpool
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Head-to-Head: Key Highlights
In the last five matches against Liverpool, Nottingham Forest has:
- Scored one goal per match.
- No Clean sheet.
- Failed to score once.
In the last five matches against Nottingham, Liverpool has:
- Scored 2.6 goals per match
- One clean sheet.
Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest Prediction: Odds
Liverpool vs Nottingham Forest Team News
Diogo Jota’s exclusion has been added to the long list of injuries for Liverpool. Joel Matip will not play due to a calf problem, while Trent Alexander-Arnold, who returned from an ankle injury as a substitute over the weekend, could start.
According to Klopp, Curtis Jones and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are getting close but still need more time, and Ibrahima Konate is approximately 10 days away from making a comeback.
Luis Diaz won’t be returning until after the World Cup, while Naby Keita has yet to resume training with the first squad.
While Moussa Niakhate (thigh), Jack Colback (back), and Omar Richards (calf) are still out for Nottingham Forest’s journey to the south, Cooper also has a number of brand-new issues to consider.
Lewis O’Brien is battling to be healthy enough to play on Tuesday, while Renan Lodi is dealing with an ankle problem. Serge Aurier is questionable with a muscular injury.
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Prediction: Probable Line ups
Nottingham: Henderson, Williams, Cook, McKenna, Aurier; Yates, Freuler, Mangala; Lingard, Johnson, Gibbs-White
Liverpool: Allison, Robertson, Van Dijk, Alexander Arnold, Fabinho, Thiago, Elliott, Firmino, Salah, Nunez
Nottingham Forest vs Liverpool Prediction: Some Key Factors and Possible Impact
- Moussa Niakhate Absence weakens Nottingham Forest defence. Nottingham forest has conceded 1 goal more than since he has injured himself. Niakhate made 9 clearances in two matches which is one of the best in the Premier League.
- Diogo Jota’s Presence helps Liverpool to score more goals with his Key Passes and Assists, he is work horse for the Reds.
Scoreline and Prediction
- We say Liverpool to win 2-0. We can expect Nottingham to play defensive and wait for Counters. But with Van Dijk gaining Form in the last two matches, The Probability goes down especially Nottingham short on goals and confidence for the last two matches.